The Meta Gamers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hack your PlayStation 3

Go down

Hack your PlayStation 3 Empty Hack your PlayStation 3

Post  roseen Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:10 am

January 25, 2011
multiMAN 1.14.00 Released
Posted by greg
Get multiMAN 1.14.00 now! Or wait because tomorrow it’s likely 1.14.01 will be released. Mostly bug fixes and other minor improvements comprise this release. The change log follows.

multiMAN 1.14.00 CHANGELOG

Nice free type fonts added to display modes #1 and #3
Additional [PATHS] mode added with [L3] (large title names, smaller title names + game path, smaller titles names without the path)
Game scrolling is rewritten to work in PAGES and browsing is as fast as it can get for all modes
Fixed double listing of Blu-ray/DVD-R disc when present
Fixed disappearing USB games in USB PATCH mode
Now I want to know who’s having success with what here… As I see it there are 3 players in the backup manager game:

Gaia
Rogero
this one, multiMAN.
Plus there are Kmeaw’s LV2 patches, many different versions, and some of the backup managers now incorporate those… Not to mention all the different custom firmwares… Many variables here, so a simple poll won’t do. Instead lets do this:

For everyone who successfully has their backups working: Leave a comment in the following format: “Success! <cfw> / <backup manager> / <details>” Details can be anything from LV2 patch versions to handy tips that helped out. For example:

Success! Wutangrza+geohot / Gaia Manager 2.05 / Restored original game eboot, forgot I modified it

If you haven’t had success, then follow this format: “Drats! Guess I’ll sift through the success stories and try something out. <cfw> / <backup manager> / <details>” Then go buy Dead Space 2, play it for a bit, come back and hope someone has replied solving your problem.

Download: multiMAN 1.14.00

- source: psx-scene

Hack your PlayStation 3 Banner_game

roseen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum