The Meta Gamers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IPhone or IPod Touch

3 posters

Go down

IPhone or IPod Touch Empty IPhone or IPod Touch

Post  Bloopa_Troopa Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Believe it or not, this is considered a gaming platform. There are some pretty kool apps out for it, like Ninjas Live or other games by a company called storm8. They are MMORPG's. although all of there games pretty much have the same concept they are still really addicting and fun. just search the itunes store for storm8 and download one for free, and you will see what i mean.
Bloopa_Troopa
Bloopa_Troopa

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

IPhone or IPod Touch Empty Re: IPhone or IPod Touch

Post  sleep_tight Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:03 pm

At first impression i enjoyed many of these games, unfortuanatly they all become more of the same and boring. you said they are all pretty much the same, i say they might as well be the same game but with some different animation and themes.
However these are not the only fun games that can be found on the Ipod there a lots of other cool apps that require alot more work than checking your farm everyday or clicking a button to collect your money.
sleep_tight
sleep_tight
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloopa_Troopa Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 am

yea these were only a few suggestions, if anyone else has any app recomendations go ahead and let me know about em
Bloopa_Troopa
Bloopa_Troopa

Back to top Go down

Post  WatchYourBack Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm

i became a leaderboard member in a couple storm8 games, but my most well known account was that of my beloved zombielive account. Mr. Zombie. The entire sever hated me for my ingenious spamming and taunting. oooh the joy of the emo childrens threats against my life for making fun of their depressed friends saying they wanted to kill themselves. good times. good times. Far funner than the game itself I might add
WatchYourBack
WatchYourBack

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloopa_Troopa Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:43 am

lolz epic win against the emo kids yo
Bloopa_Troopa
Bloopa_Troopa