The Meta Gamers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This guy kills all hope for Modern Warfare (LOLZ)

2 posters

Go down

This guy kills all hope for Modern Warfare (LOLZ) Empty This guy kills all hope for Modern Warfare (LOLZ)

Post  NegativeFear Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Warning: You must have a sense of humor to watch this, some things he says are racist, but funny, like Daniel Tosh, it doesn't start out about modern warfare but he talks about it after about 2 min or so, its still funny throughout, he also curses......... a lot
but anyway here is the link
Enjoy!
NegativeFear
NegativeFear
VIP Member
VIP Member

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

This guy kills all hope for Modern Warfare (LOLZ) Empty Re: This guy kills all hope for Modern Warfare (LOLZ)

Post  Bloopa_Troopa Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 pm

lol this guy is funny, but i really do like MW2 and so do millions of other people, thats the one thing this guy doesnt understand, some people happen to not like the game, but millions of others will disagree in a heart beat
Bloopa_Troopa
Bloopa_Troopa

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

This guy kills all hope for Modern Warfare (LOLZ) Empty Re: This guy kills all hope for Modern Warfare (LOLZ)

Post  NegativeFear Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:55 am

yea i like it on occasion, i like playing with friends more, i cant stand commando, noob toobs, and UMPs anymore
but this is still funny
NegativeFear
NegativeFear
VIP Member
VIP Member

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum