The Meta Gamers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Lengends Competitive team

2 posters

Go down

League of Lengends Competitive team Empty League of Lengends Competitive team

Post  Bloopa_Troopa Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:19 am

I have been playing League of legends like crazy now and want to organize mayby a competitive team. I know not many other people on this forum play but the ones interested should reply and mayby do some recuiting for the sight and for the team.
Bloopa_Troopa
Bloopa_Troopa

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

League of Lengends Competitive team Empty Re: League of Lengends Competitive team

Post  sleep_tight Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Like I said the Bloopa earlier, I am not particularly fond of the game, but I definitly encourage others who want to try it out, because who knows you might love it, and its free, so you really have nothing to lose if you dont like it.
sleep_tight
sleep_tight
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

League of Lengends Competitive team Empty Re: League of Lengends Competitive team

Post  Bloopa_Troopa Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 pm

yea i figure this aint really gunna happen until we get our shit going so im excited for next week scince we are gunna be setting up our server when i get back from the freaking keys
Bloopa_Troopa
Bloopa_Troopa

Back to top Go down

Post  sleep_tight Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:19 am

It is going to be awesome, i have always dreamed of my own server.
sleep_tight
sleep_tight
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloopa_Troopa Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:13 pm

lol same!! I SWARE THIS IS GUNNNA ROCK, do you kn ow how to advertise our websight when u enter the server?
Bloopa_Troopa
Bloopa_Troopa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down